苹果树

I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Julie London

小豆之家:

The loveliness of Paris
巴黎的寂静
Seems someshow sadly gay
又带些许悲喜
The glory that was Rome
罗马的光辉
Is of another day
又是来自往昔
I‘ve been terribly alone
我一直如此的孤独
And forgotten in Manhattan
在曼哈顿中被遗忘

I‘m going home
我正在回家的路上
To my city by the bay
沿着海港去那城市
I left my heart
我将我的心忘了
In San Francisco
遗忘在那旧金山
High on the hill
那些高高的山岭
It calls to me.
呼唤着我
To be where little cables cars
少许的缆车
Climb halfaway to the stars!
悬挂在前往星空的路上
The morning fog may chill the air.
清晨的迷雾清冷了空气
My love waits there in San Francisco
而我全部的爱,依旧在旧金山等待
Above the blue and windy sea.
在多风又深蓝的海面之上
When I come home to you
当我回到家,返回你的怀抱
San Francisco
我亲爱的旧金山
Your golden sun will shine for me
你金色的朝阳将会为我闪耀

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(20)